Want to know how to gain clarity of purpose?
One the pain points of many of my clients is gaining clarity, clarity of purpose, clarity on what to do over the next 12 months.
So I want to share with you an exercise you can do that will really help you gain some clarity what you should do over the next 12 or 18 months.
1. Create time and a place, to stop and think on your own.
2. Write down every goal/outcome/ desire you want to achieve in the next 12 months.
3. Visualise yourself in 12 months time.
4. Select 10 from your list (do quickly).
5. Rank each of the goals/outcomes from 1 to 10.
6. Select the top 5.
7. Visualise yourself in 6 months time.
8. Rank each of the goals/ outcomes from 1 to 5.
9. Select the top 3.
10. Put your 3 goals in writing, and review them daily....