I am not saying we should micromanage, and I am not saying we should control everything and be involved in all decisions. But I do think company leaders need to be willing to get their hands dirty.
It has positive impacts on the organisation like:
1. Role modeling to the team
2. Creates empathy and interest to the team
3. Creates clarity to the leader
4. Creates closeness with the team
5. Creates a spirit of teamwork
Now a leader needs to have wisdom on this matter since we need to ensure we are empowering our teams to deliver and make decisions.
Be good to know your thoughts?