We know that a resilient culture has a competitive advantage, especially in times of uncertainty. Equipping and enabling your people to thrive and perform in challenging environments is vital.
Here are some key ways to build a resilient culture:
1. Develop and grow the skill of resilience in teams throughout the organisation.
2. Reduce the hierarchy within your culture.
3. Define work processes and employee expectations with clarity.
4. Have clarity on your mission and purpose.
5. Create a psychologically safe environment.